Surgery & In-Office Procedures
We offer various in-office surgical procedures at both of our locations and for those procedures that cannot be done in-office we operate out of three convenient locations.
Some of the more common surgeries and procedures we perform include:
- Cryotherapy for treatment of cervical and vulvar HPV – the use of liquid nitrogen to freeze precancerous cells
- Saline infused sonography – we insert a small amount of saline into the uterus to evaluate abnormal bleeding. The saline aids in looking at the endometrium for fibroids, polyps, etc.
- In-office ultrasonography for gyn and OB
- Colposcopy – if your PAP results are abnormal we may perform a Colposcopy to get a closer look at your cervix and perform a biopsy.
- Individualized pain management as needed for procedures, IUD placement
- Biopsies (vulvar and endometrial)
- Hysteroscopy – evaluating the inside of the uterus with a small camera
- Nexplanon placement and removal – a birth control implant that has a 99% success rate and lasts up to 4 years
- Minimally invasive surgery (we do not perform robotic surgery but rather traditional straight stick laparoscopy, which is advocated by The American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Experienced surgeons in a variety of techniques to best care for the individual patient
- Hysterectomy (the removal of the uterus), Hysteroscopy (inspection of the uterus via the cervix) and Laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery aided by small cameras)
- Minerva Ablation – ablating the endometrium to decrease or eliminate bleeding for women who have completed child bearing. Learn more about Minerva Ablation.